What They Say
On way home stop over at Ramae Silver smith owned by a Balinese... read more
Our guests Mr. Jay Desmond Pettifer & Mrs. Jacqueline Elizabeth Potter on bike tour around Ubud ... read more
The Cigar Lover
…the food at the Villa Semana restaurant is excellent-the restaurant looks over the main infinity pool and it very romantic in the evenings. Service is attentive but not invasive. Most... read more
Guest Favourites (4D/3N)
Learn the secrets of Indonesian cooking with talented Chef Alit, enjoy the mandatory Bali Spa Experience, take a tour to Kintamani to view Mt. Batur and do some shopping in between. Our Guest Favourites package packs in a bit of everything you'll want to experience when you have precious little time on your Bali holiday.
When you book this package, you will enjoy:
- 3 nights stay in a Pool Deluxe Villa with amazing views of River or Rice field ( on season).
- Daily Breakfast for 2 at Pondok Restaurant
The good news is that you won't be subjected to the standard bacon and eggs fare when you come for breakfast. Instead, look forward to anything that tickles your tastebuds from our tasty breakfast menu; Eggs Benedict, home baked croissants with our home made jams, cereal, or our popular Indonesian favourites. Fruit juice, coffee or tea... what ever pleases you. View breakfast menu.
- 1 x Cooking Class with Chef Suteja
Learn to prepare and cook a delicious Indonesian meal the Indonesian way ! Start the day with a visit to Ubud Market where Chef will show you the essential herbs and spices needed to prepare authentic Indonesian cooking. Return to Villa Semana and get ready for a hands on session where you'll cook the meal yourself under the guidance of our chefs. When the meal is ready, sit down for lunch and see how well you did !
In this class :
• Find out what the key ingredients are to create an authentic Indonesian meal
• Learn the techniques that locals use to prepare Indonesian food the way they do at home
• Get a copy of the recipes that locals use themselves to make your own traditional meal
- 2 hours 30 minute "Angel’s Realm" Spa treatment
Revitalize yourself with this harmonious treatment that begins with an aromatherapy footbath and a deep cleansing body wash followed by a soothing body massage. The heart of this treatment is the application of the Lulur scrub. Its color reflects the purifying properties of its main ingredient- turmeric. The body is then coated in avocado yogurt to nourish your skin followed by the floral bath. The revitalizing process is completed with a choice of the traditional Balinese body massage or facial.
- 1 x Romantic Candlelight Dinner:
On the menu is a traditional Balinese dinner : Start off with a soup followed by our Balinese Smoked Duck served with rice, Balinese satay and vegetables. Or allow Chef to recommend you something delightful he has decided to prepare for that particular day.
- 1 x Half Day Tour to Kintamani return through Tegallalang villages
A tour up to Kintamani for some spectacular views of Mt Batur. Then a scenic drive back down to Ubud through Tegallalang where you'll have plenty more photo opportunities of the amazing padi fields there as well as a chance to buy handicrafts direct from woodcarvers located there.
- Complimentary Airport Transfer to and from hotel (or from Seminyak, Kuta, Legian areas) NOTE: This is complimentary but if you require pickup from other parts of Bali that are off this route, there will be a surcharge.
- Turn Down service with evening nightcap : a delicious chocolate cake every evening
- Complimentary afternoon tea daily from 4pm - 5pm
- Tropical fruit basket replenished daily
- Daily English News Paper deliver to the villa
- Free bottled mineral water daily
- Free Wi-fi in the villa and Pondok Restaurant
- Schedule Shuttle service to and from Ubud
- 21% government and service taxes
- This package can be extended to more than 3 nights.
Information for our Guests to Read !
Please note a 21% service charge
is applicable on all rentals
Please ensure that you have filled in
all the required fields on the form. Please
be sure to read the Terms
and Conditions of Villa Rental
found on this site. By submitting this
form you agree to all the terms and condtions
of renting this villa for your vacation.